Sunday, January 9, 2011

BACKWARDATION

The word today is 'BACKWARDATION': dictionary.com

Looking for a challenge? imPROMPTu is back. Flavor your entry with this quote:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." >Confucius

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Confucius

    ""...a felicidade não é uma sucessão interminável de prazeres que terminam por acabar, mas uma forma de ser..." Matthieu Ricard

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Lady Sorrow,

    It is with great concern that I send you these words.

    I put flowers on your husband's grave this morning and saw that two more holes had been dug next to it. What kind of backwardation joke is that? I am no more ready to desert you than you are to leave me behind. I will travel this life with you till the better end.

    With undying love,

    Your Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. my grandpa is \
    in that crucial stage of backwardation \
    of consenescence \
    stagnation \
    and degradation \
    he exhibits erratic behavior\
    of sudden laughters, he he he
    hmmnn, sounds family err familiar --> [osmar] ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Sublimate-de-Voter

    I am about to serve up revenge upon you. I have dug two graves - one for each of your faces. I advise you to watch where you're walking from now on. Otherwise you could find yourself falling into one or the other, helped in with a backwardation double-flip two-footed kick... from me.

    ReplyDelete