Thursday, June 2, 2011

RANKLE

Today's word is RANKLE: dictionary.com

Looking for a challenge? Today play "Tail Me". Pick up where the last entry left off and continue the story. We'll have a publishable novel by the end of the day!

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. "I've lost my tail and it rankles me", cried the squirrel, "how am I going to chase ma mate and climb on trees?"
    "Try Amazon", comforted the chipmunk. "They have a nice selection of tales there."
    "The Amazon?", replied our tail-less friend, "Isn't that very far?"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No, no" said the chipmunk in a high-pitched squeaky voice, sounding just like a normal human being whose voice has been speeded up, "It's only as far as the nearest Kindle"

    "Kindling" muttered the squirrel. "I've a whole winter's supply of that. Took me weeks to find and stash it. The amount of energy it cost me still rankles"

    "Not kindLING" said Chipmunk. "KindLE. It's a special device for tales"

    ReplyDelete