Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BELOMANCY

Today's word is BELOMANCY: dictionary.com

Looking for a challenge? Today play "Tail Me". Pick up where the last entry left off and continue the story. We'll have a publishable novel by the end of the day!

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you

5 comments:

  1. i have three jolly spinster aunts
    who fancy belomancy
    still hopeful for hubby
    and all other possibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have three rambunctious uncles
    who reject belomancy
    but will show some clemency
    for the women they fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My uncles, my aunts, my brothers, my sisters, my nephews, my nieces, my mother, my friends ... have none of us heard of the word 'belomancy' before.

    But of one thing we are all in agreement - someone, somewhere will write a novel aimed at teenagers everywhere, featuring (possibly) a vampire, an American high school, and the noble art of belomancy. It will become a franchise, a series of movies, and probably a TV series also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meanwhile in a Hollywood garret, Ishkibble Kavalier, was writing the pilot of teenage girl who when she she launched her arrow in the air, they landed next to the nearest vampire. He named her Bella, and the pilot Bella, the Belomancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL David - I knew the word reminded me of something! Now that's totally subliminal...

    ReplyDelete