Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FORTEMENTE

The word today is WAHALA: Wiktionary.com
Today's word is FORTEMENTE: definition


Looking for a challenge? imPROMPTu today: Flavor your entry with this quote:
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent". ~Victor Hugo

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Mistress Fortemente,
    as she reaches bliss,
    she's subtle in her adagio
    and turns lyrical
    in her crescendo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortamente joy
    Now I can marry a love
    Marriage equality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't remain silent anymore
    Being quiet is such a bore.
    I'm picking up my vuvuzela
    and going fortemente. Voila!
    If you don't like it, too bad.
    I, for once, am very glad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can play FORTEMENTE on my PIANO!

    (Isn't that an oxymoron?)

    ReplyDelete