Friday, September 2, 2011

VERISIMILITUDE

The word today is VERISIMILITUDE: definition

Looking for a challenge? Something new today: ACROSTIC FLICK [make the first letter of each word or sentence of your post spell out today's word.]

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Very
    Eminent
    Rebel
    Insists on
    Sending
    Immediate
    Menace to
    Istanbul.
    Longs to
    Irradicate
    Terrible
    Unsophisticated
    Dudes
    Eternally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera
    Ends
    Rueful
    In
    SCRABBLE -
    I's,
    More
    I's!
    Let's -
    "I"
    (Triple Word Score)
    Underneath
    Double Letter Score...
    Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. V erily
    E xtreme
    R esistance
    I s
    S uperbly
    I nconsiderate
    M ainly
    I n
    L owering
    I neptitude
    T o
    U nderstand
    D udes
    E xactly

    ReplyDelete