Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LURVE

Today's word is LURVE: definition

Looking for a challenge? imPROMPTu today: Flavor your entry with this quote:
"Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion." - Mirabeau

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. "Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion"

    in my youth i had verve
    all my life i preserved
    my lurve i conserved
    when you made me fall in lurve
    i gave all the lurve you deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a dog person.
    I tread with caution
    around four legged creatures
    and their licky ardors.
    Yet my suspicion
    makes me feel rotten.
    There's so much lurve, you see
    in an adoring puppy,
    it makes me think I could
    indeed keep him for good.
    But I won't be fooled.
    Once he's drooled
    all over the leather couch
    I'll once again grouch.

    ReplyDelete