Friday, August 12, 2011

EIDOLON

The word today is EIDOLON: definition

Today we come up with Ludicrous Lyrics. Pick your favorite song, tell us what it is, and re-write the lyrics to include today's word and make us laugh. Good luck!

Keep all entries clean, creative, and courteous.
Enjoy the game!


PS: We welcome all suggestions and comments. Just go to the 'suggestions' page and let us know what you think. For information on how to play the game, please refer to the 'Be Loqwacious' page. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. To the melody of
    Eidelweiss

    Eidolon, Eidolon
    Every morning you greet me
    Carved in stone, though overgrown
    You are my Ma-aori tiki.
    Spirit of man may you guard my clan
    Guard my home forever
    Eidolon, Eidolon
    Bless bless my clan forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the tune of .. well, do I need to say?

    We skipped a light fandango
    turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
    I was feeling kinda seasick
    but the crowd called out for more
    The room was humming harder
    as the ceiling flew away
    When we called out for another drink
    the waiter brought a tray

    And so it was that later
    as the miller told his tale
    that her eidolon, at first just ghostly,
    turned a whiter shade of pale

    ReplyDelete